No One Said it Would Be Easy, Part 1
Posted January 24, 2013on:
~ by Sarah McCroskey
So now that we’ve established some worthwhile parameters to expand our sense of self – that is The Vast Self – we’ve created a structure that can hold us in our true size – as a Limitless, Multidimensional Creator Being.
The Universal Laws which govern the truth of existence through all realms…
- You exist and always will – you’re eternal
- The All is the One and the One is the All – we’re interconnected as a holographic Whole
- What you put out is what you get back (so create consciously…)
- Everything changes…except for the first three. (from Bashar – http://www.bashar.org)
Then there are the Great Elements, Air, Fire, Water and Earth…Above, Below and Center which hold the container for our manifest existence. It is through the Great Elements that everything comes into form from the infinite realm of the formless.
So great, I’ve got a super structure for my SuperSelf.
Then we examine duality and the fact that it is an erroneous concept that we in the 3D world have swallowed, hook, line and sinker. Yes, it is through our agreement with the idea of duality that all of our problems surface, because by believing that we are separate (NOT SO) and could cease to exist (also NOT SO) we become entrenched in fear-based “reality” and it is painful. Disconnection generates suffering.
Here are a few flavors that kick our butts regularly…
- comparison – better than or less than creates a world of woes as we continually jockey for position
- regretting the past or worrying about the future
- someone’s gonna get me or mine
- there’s not enough money, food, time, love…you name it
- more, better and different rule our lives as we try to change ourselves, acquire stuff or manipulate our circumstances so we’ll be happy, fulfilled, less scared
So how does One stay firmly planted in the awareness of our true nature as Limitless Beings and live in a world that screams “Duality is Reality” at every turn?
Visit us tomorrow for the continuation of this article!
Copyright © 2003-2013 Sarah McCroskey. All Rights Reserved.
HumanSpirit Radio Network is committed to bringing you positive and uplifting content (almost) every day. For more information on our free radio broadcasts: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/humanspiritradio, for one-on-one sessions with Sarah: http://www.biointegration.com.